The global furniture market is expected to grow from $564 billion in 2020 to $671 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.9%.
4 good reasons attributed to this growth:
- Improved housing market fundamentals in the United States make the near-term outlook for the furniture industry encouraging.
- Mortgage interest rates are at record lows,
- The continuous declines in mortgage rates have been driving new home sales, which in turn, should drive demand for furniture products in the near term.
- Working from home or stay-at-home orders amid the COVID-19 pandemic have encouraged consumers to take on more home improvement projects.
- Significant investments in renovation are expected to brighten the market outlook.
With home sales soaring around the world, furniture stocks provide an interesting investment opportunity for short and long-term investors. As more people buy new homes, new furniture likely follows. Here are four stocks riding this trend: Exxe Group, Inc. (OTC US: AXXA), Wayfair (NYSE: W) and At Home Group (NYSE: HOME).
Exxe Group, Inc. (OTC US: AXXA), a diversified fintech company, recently acquired a controlling interest in furniture manufacturer and interior design agency daskonzept group AG, which is headquartered in Thun, Switzerland.
- daskonzept had assets of $11.4 million, revenue of $4 million, and EBITDA of approximately $813,000 in CY-2020. CY-2021 estimates are for revenue growth of 37% to $5.5 million, and EBITDA growth of 34% to $1.1 million.
- daskonzept furniture brands include USM Haller, Vitra, Tecno, and Inno. The Company has various furniture manufacturing plants, offices, and warehousing operations in Switzerland, Italy, Finland, and Germany.
- daskonzept has served a range of prestigious clients including, but not limited to, MoMA, Museum of Modern Art, New York, Charles & Ray Eames, George Nelson, Sir Norman Foster, Frank Gehry, Nicholas Grimshaw, Zaha Hadid, Tadao Ando, Alvaro Siza, Herzog & de Meuron, and SANAA.
The company recently reported record Revenues for Quarter Ending December 31, 2020
- 3Q2021 revenues of $9.3M surpass record $8.2M set in 2Q2021
- $9.3M 3Q2021 revenues increase 103% from $4.6M in 3Q2020
- Record $23.7M revenue generated in first nine months of FY-2021
- AXXA raises FY-2021 annual revenue estimate by 6% from $30.8M to $32.7M
Wayfair Inc. (NYSE: W), founded in 2002 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, engages in the e-commerce business in the United States and internationally. It provides more than twenty million products for the home sector under various brands. The company offers online selections of furniture, housewares, and home improvement products through its sites, including Wayfair, Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold brands.
Last month, the online retailer announced another quarter of nearly 50% sales as consumers prioritized spending on home furnishings.
At Home Group Inc. (NYSE: HOME), founded in 1979 and headquartered in Texas, operates home decor superstores in the United States. The company’s stores offer home furnishings, including accent furniture, furniture, mirrors, patio cushions, rugs, and wall art; and accent dÃ©cors, such as artificial flowers and trees, bath, bedding, candles, garden and outdoor decors, holiday accessories, home organization, pillows, pottery, vases, and window treatments. As of April 21, 2021, it operated approximately 226 stores.
Any investor who avoided Exxe Group, Inc. (AXXA), Wayfair (W) and At Home Group (HOME) over the past twelve months would be well served to take another look. Right now could well be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
DISCLAIMER: EDM Media LLC (EDM), is a third-party publisher and news dissemination service provider, which disseminates electronic information through multiple online media channels. EDM is NOT affiliated in any manner with any company mentioned herein. EDM and its affiliated companies are a news dissemination solutions provider and are NOT a registered broker/dealer/analyst/adviser, holds no investment licenses, and may NOT sell, offer to sell, or offer to buy any security. EDM’s market updates, news alerts and corporate profiles are NOT a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. The material in this release is intended to be strictly informational and is NEVER to be construed or interpreted as research material. All readers are strongly urged to perform research and due diligence on their own and consult a licensed financial professional before considering any level of investing in stocks. All material included herein is republished content and details which were previously disseminated by the companies mentioned in this release. EDM is not liable for any investment decisions by its readers or subscribers. Investors are cautioned that they may lose all or a portion of their investment when investing in stocks. For current services performed, EDM has been compensated eighty-five hundred dollars for news coverage of the current press releases issued by Exxe Group, Inc. (OTC US: AXXA) by a third party.
EDM HOLDS NO SHARES OF ANY COMPANY NAMED IN THIS RELEASE.
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. “Forward-looking statements” describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies and are generally preceded by words such as “may”, “future”, “plan” or “planned”, “will” or “should”, “expected,” “anticipates”, “draft”, “eventually” or “projected”. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks identified in a company’s annual report on Form 10-K or 10-KSB and other filings made by such company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and EDM undertakes no obligation to update such statements.
EDM Media LLC