AAP, Inc. Company update

Cheyenne, Wyoming, May 5, 2022 - McapMediaWire - AAP, Inc. (OTC Pink: AAPJ) today announces that the Company and ExcelRev have agreed to cancel their agreement for the operation of a delinquent debt business. We have been involved in ongoing negotiations and due diligence for the past month concerning a possible new acquisition that we believe deserves our full attention. However, until a contract is signed, we will continue to focus our efforts on our current holding in Red Tail Construction,...

read more

Legends Business Group, Inc. Announces Acquisition

MESSAGE FROM PAUL BAKAJIN, CEO Henderson, NV, Oct. 28, 2021 -- McapMediaWire -- Legends Business Group, Inc. (OTC Pink: LGBS) (“LGBS”) is excited to announce the acquisition of North Star Developers from AAP, Inc. (OTC Pink: AAPJ) (”AAPJ”). AAPJ will sell its 50% interest in North Star Developers to Legends Business Group, Inc. This acquisition is valued at $1.5 million dollars. AAPJ will receive 300,000,000 common shares of LGBS valued at .005 per share to complete the acquisition. This...

read more

AAP, Inc., is excited to announce that we are having our best year to date

Cheyenne, Wyoming, Sept. 02, 2021 -- McapMediaWire -- AAP, Inc. (OTC Pink: AAPJ) Officers and Board members provide the following update: With a lot of hard work and determination, new management has taken the company in a practical business direction and has managed to acquire three new businesses: an in-house debt collection business; an infrastructure construction Company, Redtail, LLC, and North Star Developers, a real estate development company.  These additions should provide us with...

read more

AAP, Inc. Today Announces a 50/50 Partnership with North Star Developers, LLC

Cheyenne, Wyoming, July 28, 2021- McapMediaWire - AAP, Inc. (OTC Pink: AAPJ) today announced that the company has entered into an agreement to organize a 50/50 partnership with North Star Developers, LLC. for the purpose of acquisition, development, engineering, and construction of residential and commercial real estate as well as any related services provided to the general public. APP, Inc. President and CEO Paul Bakajin commented, "This new partnership is a much-welcomed addition to our...

read more

AAP, Inc. To Acquire 18% Stake in Redtail, LLC for $1.5 Million

Cheyenne, Wyoming, July 14, 2021- McapMediaWire - AAP, Inc. (OTC Pink: AAPJ) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire an 18 percent stake in Redtail, LLC, a privately held construction company, for $1.5 million in cash. Under the terms of the agreement, AAP, Inc., has the option to acquire the remaining 82 percent of Redtail. APP, Inc. President and CEO Paul Bakajin commented, "This investment in Redtail, LLC will provide us with a presence in an emerging...

read more

AAP, Inc. Corporate Update

Cheyenne, Wyoming, March 25, 2021 - - AAP, Inc. (OTC Pink: AAPJ) would like to update our shareholders and potential investors on the current status and events of a very exciting acquisition candidate that we have been working on for the past few months.  The company believe an announcement in finalizing this acquisition will be provided very soon.  After a great deal of due diligence and negotiation we now have a final working agreement in place which both parties are very satisfied with and...

read more

AAP, Inc. Corporate update on acquisition candidate and agreement to acquire $18 million + in Delinquent Debt

Cheyenne, Wyoming, January 28, 2021 - - AAP, Inc. (OTC PINK: AAPJ) is excited to announce that we have a signed an agreement to acquire $18.8 million in delinquent debt from one of our vendors. Our cost will be 2.67 % of the total purchase and we hope to recover 10% of the total amount on average, making AAP Inc. making this a very successful transaction in the debt collection industry. Furthermore, we would like to update our shareholders on a very exciting acquisition we have been working on...

read more

AAP, Inc. Announces Resignation of Ikuo Konno as CEO/President, Director, Corporate Secretary, Treasurer

Cheyenne, Wyoming, January 12, 2021- - AAP, Inc. (OTC PINK: AAPJ) is excited to announce a change in management and has accepted the resignation of Ikuo Konno who is to be relieved of all duties effective immediately and will have no further involvement with the company in any capacity. Paul Bakajin is the new CEO, Director of the company. Mr. Bakajin stated, “We are excited to announce that, after more than nine months, our hard work and patience has paid off.  Even with the chaotic events of...

read more


Mcap MediaWire - Costumer Service

Translate »