Sackets Harbor, NY, Dec. 22, 2021 — McapMediaWire — Viyya Technologies, (OTC Pink: VYON) developer of Information management platforms for content aggregation, intrusion detection, energy management, data center management, microgrids and the blockchain marketplace is pleased to announce that following a failed takeover event in 2020, the Company has made major strides to enhance shareholder value. The company has worked diligently and has currently:
- Updated to full compliance and corporate good standing status for the Secretary of State in Nevada,
- Updated and filed financial reports, disclosures, and compliance documentation with OTC Markets,
- Activated a successful working relationship with Pacific Stock Transfer, our new stock transfer agent,
- Submitted applications and associated data with regulatory agencies such as FINRA,
- Successfully restructured the corporation to take advantage of upcoming opportunities in our markets, and
- Released a new, updated corporate website at www.viyyatechnologies.com.
Management has been working diligently to eliminate the debt from the Company’s balance sheet in a shareholder-friendly manner. The Company has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with a reputable blockchain enterprise and plans to file for an advanced listing on OTC markets on completion of FINRA’s stock restructure, recently filed with the State of Nevada. The company is also in the process of compiling audited financials with the goal of uplisting to a higher exchange.
Management is cautiously optimistic that FY 2022 will be a breakout year for Viyya Technologies and its shareholders.
We thank you for your continued support, and we wish you a Happy Holiday! Stay tuned for additional information coming in January!
Safe Harbor Act: Forward-Looking Statements are included within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. All statements regarding our expected future financial position, results of operations, cash flows, financing plans, business strategy, products and services, competitive positions, growth opportunities, plans and objectives of management for future operations, including words such as “anticipate,” “if,” “believe,” “plan,” “estimate,” “expect,” “intend,” “may,” “could,” “should,” “will,” and similar expressions are forward-looking statements and involve risks, uncertainties and contingencies, many of which are beyond our control, which may cause actual results, performance, or achievements to differ materially from anticipated results, performance, or achievements. We are under no obligation to (and expressly disclaim any such obligation to) update or alter forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Investor Relations Contact: